Bringing together the neighbourhood
Bukit Vista is about people
We are problem solvers at heart. We take our responsibilities very seriously, but we meet new challenges with a creative, innovative spirit. We also develop solutions that fuel Bukit-Vista’s rapid growth and underpin its success. We’re creating effective solutions while maintaining our spirit of fun, energy, and passion. Above all, we’re team players. Are you one of us?
Our company values growth and innovation. We work on the sunny paradise island of Bali. We also deal with hospitality challenges on a daily basis. We use the most current technology and software to amplify the efficiency of our teams. We support our staff with the best tools and work environment for their success and we will invest in employee development and well-being. Candidates must be tech proficient and willing to learn continuously to succeed in this role. This role is highly rewarding for the right candidate, who enjoys working in small, tight-knit teams and wants to see results.
As a neighbourhood manager, you’re responsible for the day-to-day operation of a team of hospitality & reservation managers. You’ll be managing our relationships with villas, resorts, and accommodation providers within your region. We expect a high level of guest experience and satisfaction for all guests arriving and staying in your area. Ultimately, the neighbourhood manager will be overlooking the following responsibilities.
- Maintaining healthy and productive relationships with accommodation providers, villa owners and resort operators.
- In charge of the guest experiences. You’re the host to all guests in the region. Making sure guests are well looked after and culminating in great reviews and repeat visits.
- Managing small, agile teams of reservation and hospitality managers & market builders.
- Stocking and expanding a portfolio of top quality properties in your region.
- Superior written/spoken English, Bahasa Indonesia, and preferably a third language (Russian, Mandarin Chinese, or French)
- Experience in the hospitality industry for at least 3 years.
- Experience in start-ups or entrepreneurial organizations for at least 1 year.
- Experience managing teams – senior role preferred.
- Experience in demanding, high-paced, low-fault-tolerance work environments.
- Hospitality problem solving – assuring guest satisfaction, managing expectations, dealing with challenging personal situations
- The fabulous work environment in family homes, luxury villas, beachside resorts, and cliff-top apartments.
- Very supportive employee environment.
- Company laptop – Apple MacBook Air or equivalent.
- Company phone – Samsung S4, Xiaomi RedMi, or equivalent.
- Large format monitors and standing tables.
- Meals provided – breakfast / lunch / dinner
- Meeting guests from all over the world.
- Company dinners, happy-hours, and events.
- Work from the home allotment.
- Generous bonuses for peak-season performance (June-August, Dec-Jan)
- Pets allowed to the office and workspaces.
Send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.