Welcome to Bukit Vista
We are problem solvers at heart. We take our responsibilities very seriously, but we meet new challenges with a creative, innovative spirit. We also develop solutions that fuel Bukit-Vista’s rapid growth and underpin its success. We’re creating effective solutions while maintaining our spirit of fun, energy, and passion. Above all, we’re team players. Are you one of us?
Our company values growth and innovation. We also deal with hospitality challenges on a daily basis. We use the most current technology and software to amplify the efficiency of our teams.
Candidates must be tech proficient and willing to learn continuously to succeed in this role. This role is highly rewarding for the right candidate, who enjoys working in small, tight-knit teams and wants to see results. Candidates also must be willing to visit our partners villa or home vacation in order to creating content with the latest conditions purpose.
As a Content Creator Intern you will be handling our content management: from creating, editing, posting the content and analyze the result. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating beautiful architectural and aspirational photo & written content for our various online platforms, social media outlets, blogs.
- Producing new & innovative videos & photos to attract new audiences.
- Running experiments to determine the most efficient & effective content forms.
- Optimize conversion of inquiries to bookings via informative and helpful content.
- Communicate to our property partners to scheduling visit for creating – onsite content (photography & videography)
- You may use your own camera/tools that you have, in addition to our available facilities:
- Camera Sony A6300
- Lensa Sony Ultra Wide 10-16mm
- Understanding of the Bukit Vista core values
- We prefer candidates that live in Bali (and able to ride motorbike independently)
- Understanding of the Marketing Foundation is a must
- Marketing copywriting skills is required
- Excellent on operating camera, tripod, and lighting.
- Excellent on photo editing on Adobe Lightroom is a must.
- Experience on architecture photography, using 360 camera and videography is a plus
- Experience on graphic design is a plus
- Superior written/spoken English, Bahasa Indonesia and preferably a third language (Russian, Mandarin Chinese, or French)
- Skill in CMS website platform (WordPress, Wix, SquareSpace, Strikingly) is preferred but not required.
- Willingness to learn about data analytics platform (Social Media, Website & OTA)
- Willingness to learn in demanding, high-paced, low-fault-tolerance work environments.
- Photography equipment (gimbals, drone, camera)
- Small stipend for food/spending money
- Entry and leaving GeNose
- Credits for every content
Watch our Intro Video
Are you one of us?
If yes, check our youtube channel here!
And send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. Kindly fill in the information through the application form in English. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.