Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
As an expert in programming, you are to configure automation for revenue projection and dynamic pricing. Numbers are your best friend as you will meet them often in this specific role. Once you get the hang of the algorithm of the system, as the behind the scene person of our business processes, you assure our account rankings are maintained day by day.
You’ll learn how to visualize inquiries and makes sense of many more data into actionables coming from different data sources using Tableau or Redash, thus it would be great if you already have general data collection, preprocessing, modelling, and visualization knowledge.
The real satisfaction comes with seeing your plans come to reality. It comes from the heartfelt gratitude of seeing a property owner complete program that you invented. It comes from fixing the root cause of a guest complaint and knowing that future guests will have a flawless stay. Because you made it so. Your teammates put their hands together to celebrate the growth you’ve contributed and we take one step closer to being the world’s most innovative hospitality company.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- You’ll be expected to be competent on these skills during our internship time min. within 45 days:
- Programming, typically Python, mySQL
- Natural Language Processing
- Math and statistical knowledge, e.g. forecasting
- Innovation culture
- Fast & self learner
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point
- Education: Mathematics, Statistics or Computer Science degrees preferred
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, business or extra-curricular activities.
Watch our Intro Video
Check our youtube channel here!
Send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.