As a Community Management Intern, you will evolve and develop an ever-growing collection of properties & their owners. On the other hand, you spend your days on engaging partners and deliver amazing guest experiences.
- Lead the owners of some of the world’s most incredible and unique properties
- Work on new hospitality projects and hosting webinars
- Seek to get momentum around your new innovative ideas
- Network with the world’s experts in community management to discover new ways of leading
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point
- Education: we have no preference.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality. During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners. Marketing Chapter’s mission is to discover & acquire delightful properties that anchor inspirational guest experiences.
Your buddy, chapter, and our company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Hereby attached below what atmosphere you will taste as the part of Community Management.
Our community expert page is an innovative gathering place for property owners & community experts to connect & work on innovative projects together. The real satisfaction comes with seeing your plans come to reality. It comes from the heartfelt gratitude of seeing a property owner complete a certification program that you invented. It comes from fixing the root cause of a guest complaint and knowing that future guests will have a flawless stay. Because you made it so. Your teammates put their hands together to celebrate the growth you’ve contributed and we take one step closer to being the world’s most innovative hospitality company.
We inspire our community experts and property owners to collaborate & engage in innovative hospitality practices to positively transform guests.
Watch our Introduction Video
Check our youtube channel here!
Find out more on what our interns have for their graduation presentation!
And send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. Kindly fill in the information through the application form in English. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.