Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view talents as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to you who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality. During your time as a Vistan or Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
As a Community Management, you will evolve and develop an ever-growing collection of properties & their owners. In collaboration with the Customer Relations team, you are expected to spend your days on engaging property owners as our partners to build and maintain a delightful relationship with them.
What will you do:
- Lead the transformation of property owners for the commitment of agreements by providing recommendations and hospitality trainings.
- Collaborate with Customer Relations team to conduct routine quality control and property inspections.
- Acquire new potential partners through referrals from existing property owners that trust Bukit Vista as a hospitality host.
- Collect & spread inspiring stories from partners in purpose to #InspireDelight.
- Work on hospitality projects and hosting community webinars.
- Inspire our property partners with community experts to collaborate & engage in innovative hospitality practices to positively transform guests.
- Developing and maintaining partner satisfactions through conducting feedback cycles.
- Monitoring and optimizing community engagement level
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- For full-time position, preferred to stay / live in either Yogyakarta and/or Bali.
- Experienced in Community Management or leading community initiatives.
- Have an outstanding hospitable and creative characteristic in developing delightful community.
- Strategic Mindset. Able to conduct and execute community strategic experiments.
- Excellent public speaking skills and able to communicate your findings precisely with clarity (either through writing or visualizations).
- Familiar with sales and persuasion techniques is a plus.
- Education: Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or any related fields.
Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
What you will get :
- Limitless career path and senior management level opportunity
- Competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Extraordinary professional experience
- Working in a global-channel startup company
- Exposure to a professional hospitality industry
Let’s hear what our interns and employees say about it
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for?
Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus! Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.