Welcome to Bukit Vista’s
Inspire delight is what we do. At Bukit Vista, it is our duty to positively transform lives, be it our guests, our partners, or our employees. Innovation is the core to our day-to-day operations. With countless number of ideas that keeps coming, we hand pick and assess one by one to see which one will make us better in the hospitality industry.
Grow and Learn in Your Chapter : Hospitality and Air Support
When talking about hospitality, we always mark guest experience and satisfaction as the top priority. We have Reservations side to manage and respond to guests’ bookings with our delightful properties. Air Support is a form of Bukit Vista’s innovation in assisting guests throughout their staycation. The journey doesn’t stop here, we make sure that our guests are delighted by our service and maintain that relationship.
As an intern, you will represent Bukit Vista to our guests. Thus, communication skill is the key pivot for the relationship to flourish. It may come in verbal or written communication, as you need to take note of guests inquiry. You will also collaborate with Community in terms of getting the details of partner properties to be served at the guests’ table.
We need someone who has eyes on details, not to miss out the little things the guests ask for. Our workspace is very dynamic and changes often happens, there are always things that we can do better. Innovation is our value, we innovate to improve ourselves and the people around us. We are not afraid of doing more, even if it’s beyond our duty. In Bukit Vista, we make decisions based on data, not assumptions. It helps us identify problems and decide which to prioritize.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- You’ll be expected to be competent on these skills during our internship time min. within 45 days:
- Good communication skills
- Persuasion & Negotiation (such as Upsell & Cross-sell)
- Timely – Fast
- Complete knowledge
- Experience (Area and Product)
- Community Coordination
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Rusian, etc) will be a plus point
- Education: we have no preference.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Watch our Intro Video
Are you one of us?
If yes, check our youtube channel here!
Send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.