As a Digital Marketing Intern, you would like to produce are “leads”: potential partners’ contacts. Besides, you also taste the atmosphere of optimizing Bukit Vista existing digital marketing channels and analyze our digital data to draw key recommendations around each campaign activity.
- Create a purposeful and beneficial marketing campaigns in a collaboration with Business Development team
- Prepare copywriting contents as the way to communicate and spread awareness digitally
- Optimizing company’s social media channels
- Analyze the digital data for further improvements
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, good communication skills and good team-worker
- You’ll be expected to be competent on these skills during your internship:
- Time management skills
- Marketing Foundation
- Google Analytics
- Google Trends
- Facebook and Instagram Analytics
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point
- Education: we have no preference.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
Watch our Introduction Video
Then, what are you waiting for?
Send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.