Welcome to Bukit Vista
As a Field Marketing Manager, you’ll be driving our company’s mission to inspire delight through hospitality innovation that positively transforms our guests. Your mission is to discover beautiful properties suitable for our guests. Our guests have chosen to spend their once-in-a-lifetime holidays in our homes. Your mission is to delight our guests with incredible service & innovation solutions that make magical trips.
Your mission is specifically to enhance our guests’ experience while constantly upgrading skills, tools, and workflows to achieve improved efficiency & service levels. You’ll be working in the field, patrolling neighborhoods for new properties under construction. You’ll collect numbers from the street & find the contacts to owners & decision makers. You’ll be supported by our marketing team to turn your leads into amazing properties.
The real satisfaction comes with seeing your work turn into new partnerships & watching the first guests step into the new guesthouse, villa or treehouse that you discovered. It comes from the heartfelt gratitude of seeing a higher guest satisfaction & higher team satisfaction possible because of your foundational work. Watching our company grow from booking more delightful guest trips. It comes from fixing the root cause of a guest complaint and knowing that future guests will have a flawless stay. Because you made it so. Your teammates put their hands together to celebrate the growth you’ve contributed and we take one step closer to being the world’s most innovative hospitality company.
- Ability to ride a motorbike, use Google Maps, and work unsupervised
- Patrol areas of Canggu, Ubud, South Kuta / Sleman, Bantul, Yogyakarta, Kulon Progo and Gunung Kidul looking for potential properties ready for partnership
- Able to define and add new market qualified leads (MQL) based on weekly target
- You’d need to negotiate with onsite staffs/teams to get owner/decision makers contact information
- Communicate leads via WhatsApp to our marketing team
- Attend meetings with our marketing team a least once a week
- You weekly goals is to find a minimum of 10 qualified leads to property owners who are in the process of constructing their properties or changing management
- Candidates to reside/willing to move to Bali/Jogja, loves to hustle & strong-willed
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, and hustle
- Education: we have no preference
- Background preference: business and/or sales experience preferred
- This is an entrepreneurship role where you can build your own team in the future to help you scale.
- You will start with a Specialist position and apply your skills in sales and marketing.
- Next stage of your career is Team Leader where you lead and coach your teammates.
- You will make innovation and create a system to manage and hire multiple teams and become Marketing Manager.
- This temporary program require minimum 3 months length – full time role will be rewarded to applicants that show progress, problem-solving & leadership capabilities.
- This position required you to go out in the sun and rain, and you need to be persistent
Watch our Intro Video here:
Send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.