Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
Grow and Learn in Your Chapter : Business Intelligence Chapter
Revenue is the essence of every business in any sector. It reflects the direction your company is heading to. During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to the Business Intelligence chapter. The chapter is here to analyse and discover opportunities on where we can improve on our day to day activities and further maximize our revenue growth. We don’t assume and always use data to predict future possibilities, in which we believe we can be the best global portfolio of properties.
Your buddy, chapter, and our company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
What Will You Do?
You will be the warrior in documenting financial transactions and invoices, resolve transaction anomalies, and update daily transactions.
- You will be reconciling payouts as they move from online payment portals to our partner’s unique bank accounts
- You will be negotiating with our vendors to expedite the payment delivery times and resolve payment anomalies to benefit Bukit Vista and our partners
- You will be training our partners to use our proprietary finance dashboards to track their finances.
- You will focus on building trust with our partners by detecting payment anomalies pro actively, notifying partners and planning a resolution to each anomaly
- You are the ‘go to’ person for other chapters in Bukit Vista regarding financial matters, hence we expect that you can deliver the numbers accurately
- You will be the system user, we’ll challenge you to evaluating and improving our finance system
- Simply put, you are to provide excellent customer service to clients about financial data
Our workspace is very dynamic and changes often happens, there are always things that we can do better. Innovation is our value, we innovate to improve ourselves and the people around us. We are not afraid of doing more, even if it’s beyond our duty. In Bukit Vista, we make decisions based on data, not assumptions. It helps us identify problems and decide which issues we want to prioritize. We always encourage everyone to pitch in their ideas without considering their positions in the company – everyone has equal chance!
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values : https://www.bukitvista.com/blog/corevalues
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detail oriented, good communication skills.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point
- Education: No specific educational background required, but bachelor degree on finance, accounting, or economics will be preferred
- Having a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities
- Fluency in using our internal finance tools, calendar management, data-analytics, etc.
- Knowledge in accounting software will be a plus point.
Watch our Intro Video:
Check our youtube channel here!
Send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.