As an Front-End Developer Intern, you will be contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for the management company. You also responsible to create a well-designed products that is helpful for the company and stakeholders.
- Specialize in the company’s website design
- Composed the great user visualization experiences and easy to use web app interface
- Coordinate with UI/UX Designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Understand the user, the product, and how company is going to develop it
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about data and programming knowledge
- You’ll be expected to be fully competent on these skills during our internship time min. within 45 days:
- Redux state management
- Consume REST API
- Material UI
- Experience with WordPress preferred
- Proficient in written and spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point too
- Education: prefer Informatics, Computer Science, or related majors
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality. During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners. Marketing Chapter’s mission is to discover & acquire delightful properties that anchor inspirational guest experiences.
Your buddy, chapter, and our company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Past Intern Graduation Presentation
Are you one of us?
If yes, check out our youtube channel here!
And send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.