Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
Grow and Learn in Your Chapter : Product Development & IT
During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners. As a part of Product Development Chapter, you need to understand the user, the product, and how we are going to develop it. You create a well-designed products that is helpful for our team, partners, and guests.
Your buddy, chapter, and our company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
As a Frontend Developer Intern, you’re a detailed-oriented person who specialize in website design. You will design great user experiences and easy to use web app interface. Thus, you’re a great teammate since you will coordinate with UI/UX Designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation.
You’re required to (be):
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about data and programming knowledge
- You’ll be expected to be fully competent on these skills during our internship time min. within 45 days:
- Redux state management
- Consume REST API
- Material UI
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- Education: prefer Infomatics, Computer Science, or related majors
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Watch our Intro Video
Are you one of us?
If yes, check our youtube channel here!
And send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.