Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view talents as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to you who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistans and Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
As a part of the Onsite Customer Relations Team, you will be the front line of our company on the field of beautiful Bali and Yogyakarta. You will communicate and engage with our guests & help them during their stay in our delightful properties. You’ll manage & respond to guests’ bookings by coordinating with the reservation team. You will also collaborate with Community in terms of getting the details of partner properties to be served at the guests’ table.
Watch How We Do Our Work:
What will you do:
- Take care of our guest by fulfilling their needs to ensure our guests have good staying experience from check-in until check-out.
- Develop a good long term connection with our guests by keeping good communication to keep them engaged.
- Share experience & stories during and after the guests stay that inspires delight.
- Positively transform guest into self-actualisation that creates awareness for our upcoming guests.
- Interact with the guest either through chat, calls, or even might through onsite meet up.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Preferred to stay/live in Yogyakarta or Southern Bali.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) would be a plus point.Excellent public speaking skills and able to communicate your findings precisely with clarity(either through writing or visualisations). Familiar with sales and persuasion techniques is a plus.User-oriented personality, able to put guest satisfaction as a priority.Have an outstanding hospitable and creative character to develop delightful community and guest experience.Strategic Mindset: Able to plan and execute strategic experiments.Operational excellence with good time management.Smooth flow of coordination between multiple roles.Education: Hospitality, Marketing, Communication, or any related fields.Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
What you will get :
- Limitless career path and senior management level opportunity
- Competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Extraordinary professional experience
- Working in a global-channel startup company
- Exposure to a professional hospitality industry
Let’s hear what our interns and employees say about it
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for?
Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus! Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.