When you work at Bukit Vista, you will join a diverse team and have access to a global network of people from all over the world. Here, we will direct you in building a professional path in the hospitality sector. You’re right—this is a job posting. It is, nevertheless, also a calling to a profession. But wait, what’s more? It’s an invitation to come as you are—to be your whole self, to learn about the world of tourism, and to delve into the world of hospitality. However, we are not just looking for someone that searching for a job, we are looking for passionate individuals that seek to inspire delight and willing to keep innovating, while you will also receiving mentoring, in a nurturing environment at our leading start up company. You will play an integral part in our agile company. We are working together to ensure that we provide prideful and enthusiastic behavior to the guests. You are an asset in our company.
What will you do :
- Taking care of guest and providing meaningful alternative, and following up relevant resolutions in all of our traveling platforms, including complains, requests, issues, and questions
- Assisting the end-to-end guest journey
- Solving complains and maintain a good relation with guests and property owners
- Be hospitable to guest, partners, and other employees
- Suggesting strategic products or services to meet the guest’s needs
- Deliver your best ability to achieve company’s target
- Maintain positive attitude and conducting daily operations
- Providing valid, accurate, and holistic answers by using our advanced tools
- Interact with the guest either through chat, calls, or even might through onsite meet up.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Highly-motivated to manage complex projects and multitask
- Ability to learn multiple new tasks in short time
- High initiative who knows how to take responsibilities with a can-do attitude
- Familiarity with guest journey
- Willingness to cooperate with customers and management to resolve any issues that may arise
- Able to work both remotely and face-to-face with our Customers and Operation team
- Good command of written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to adapt in a fast-paced startup life
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus point
- Minimum Bachelor / Diploma Educational Background
- No past experience required (Fresh graduates are welcomed)
- Fast learner, bias to action, and growth mindset
- Relocation assistance offered to Bali for qualified candidates
- Have a device with a minimum requirement of:
- Operating System: Windows 7 and higher or MacOS 10.11 and higher
- RAM: 8 GB or more
- CPU: Equivalent or higher
- Free storage: 1GB
What you will get :
- Limitless career path and senior management level opportunity
- Competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Extraordinary professional experience
- Working in a global-channel startup company
- Exposure to a professional hospitality industry
Watch our Introduction Video
Check our youtube channel here!
Then, what are you waiting for?
And send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.