As a Pricing Analyst, you will be optimizing the growth of Bukit Vista through optimizing our revenue growth. You will work with visualization to extract insights and understanding of the market condition. You will need to have a curious mind, good analytical and strategic skills to help you discover pricing strategy. A good machine is also crucial to run Redash visualization and other related tools.
The mission of a Pricing Analyst in Bukit Vista is to make data-driven decisions on pricing, discounts, and marketing assets optimization. With this, we are one step closer to being the world’s most innovative hospitality company.
- Design and optimize the dynamic pricing strategy for properties responding to market changes.
- You are required to maintain good relations with property owners and help communicate property pricing strategy.
- Project execution and consistent documentations.
- Be active in discussions and brainstorming sessions to generate more discovery.
- Perform competitor analysis on similar products and services.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Have a strong data driven mindset and is detail-oriented.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc) will be a plus point.
- Excellent storyteller with data and able to communicate your findings precisely with clarity (either through writing or visualizations).
- Good understanding on pricing strategy experiments.
- Education: preferably Engineering, Statistical, and Accounting
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Journey at Bukit Vista.
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality. During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide a caring working environment, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Intro Video
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!