Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
Grow and Learn in Your Chapter : Public Relations for University Relations
During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners. As a part of Human Resources Chapter, you need to understand our audience, the webinars we produce, and how we are going to innovate it. You create a well-planned, transformational events that inspires new candidates to join the Bukit Vista mission.
Your buddy, chapter, and our company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
As a PR Intern in Bukit Vista, you understand our audience, you can read data and you know how to motivate young minds to join the Bukit Vista team. You’re required to be a good listener with great communication skills. Thus, having a strategic-thinking mindset is important. You think for a long term solution, fix it once and it will be fixed forever by removing unnecessary processes, decluttering, and improving efficiency.
BV E-talk is our monthly online webinar where we invite industry experts to speak candidly to university audiences across the world. Our audience come from schools like ITB, UGM, UNPAD, UI, SMU, NTU, Monash University, and UNSW. We’ve invited accomplished speakers from Airbnb, WeWork, freeCodeCamp, Harvard University, GoJek & Traveloka. We’re currently producing our 14th episode.
The Startup Masterclass is an online mentorship program where we find subject matter experts to guide Bukit Vistans to develop expert awareness and skillsets. Our speakers have included Uber data scientists, WeWork community managers, Directors of Marketing at Raffles, and Founding HR team at Airbnb.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about strategic planning, online marketing, and how to deliver impactful online events.
- You’ll be expected to be fully competent on these skills during our internship time min. within 45 days:
- Understand how to produce online events, find sponsors, rally an audience, organize cohosts and discover amazing talent to speak to our community.
- Good communicator and faithful delegate
- Strategic thinker : you need to know what happened inside the company because this can have a direct or indirect impact on your event and its impact.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- Education: prefer Tourism, Communications, Marketing, or Business Development background – all majors are welcome to apply.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Watch our Intro Video
Are you one of us?
If yes, check our youtube channel here!
And send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.