Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
Grow and Learn in Your Chapter : Product Development & IT
During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners. As a part of Product Development Chapter, you need to understand the user, the product, and how we are going to develop it. You create a well-designed products that is helpful for our team, partners, and guests.
Your buddy, chapter, and our company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.Job Description
as a Quality Assurance in Bukit Vista, you’re a detailed-oriented person since you will analyze user behavior through analytics. You will also monitor our product performance and proceed feedback from users. The real satisfaction comes with seeing your plans come to reality. It comes from the heartfelt gratitude of seeing a property owner complete program that you invented. It comes from your workmates who run their jobs easily because you help them with yourproduct. It comes from fixing the root cause of a guest complaint and knowing that future guests will have a flawless stay. Because you made it so.
You’re required to (be) :
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about data and analytics
- You’ll be expected to be fully competent on these skills during our internship time min. within 45 days:
- Analyze user behavior
- Google analytics
- User survey
- Product performance monitoring
- Analyze user behavior
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- Education: prefer Infomatics, Computer Science, or related majors
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Watch our Intro Video
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!