Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view talents as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to you who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistans and Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
As a Revenue Management Trainee, you’ll inspire delight by accelerating revenue growth for the best global portfolio of properties. You’ll need to have a high curiosity and data understanding skills to predict accurately the market condition that leads you to create a great marketing and pricing strategy.
Watch Our Past Project Here:
What will you do:
- Responsible to optimize digital marketing strategy including but not limited to Online Travel Agent (OTA) and social media strategy.
- Responsible to assist the Host and Reservation team to optimize inquiry conversion.
- Responsible to maintain good relations with property owners and efficiently and effectively communicate property pricing strategy.
- Responsible for project execution delivering high quality of project documentations.
- Required to have a good persuasion and negotiation strategy with data-driven culture.
- Required to have team building capability with variate and fast changing team structure.
- Required to be active in discussions and brainstorming sessions to generate more discovery
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Have a strong data driven mindset and is detail-oriented.
- Proficient in written/spoken English.
- Excellent storyteller with data and able to communicate your findings precisely with clarity (either through writing or visualisations).
- Good understanding on business strategy experiments.
- Education: engineering, management, statistical, or other relevant backgrounds preferred.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
What you will get :
- Limitless career path and senior management level opportunity
- Competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Extraordinary professional experience
- Working in a global-channel startup company
- Exposure to a professional hospitality industry
Let’s hear what our interns and employees say about it
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for?
Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus! Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.