Welcome to Bukit Vista
Inspire delight is what we do. At Bukit Vista, it is our duty to positively transform lives, be it our guests, our partners, or our employees. Innovation is the core to our day-to-day operations. With countless number of ideas that keeps coming, we hand pick and assess one by one to see which one will make us better in the hospitality industry.
Grow and Learn in Your Chapter : Marketing
You’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners. Marketing Chapter’s mission is to discover & acquire delightful properties that anchor inspirational guest experiences.
Your buddy, chapter, and our company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
What Will You Do?
Your primary responsibility is to do professional outreach to external parties. To do that, you’ll need to have outstanding communication skills and persuasion power. The next step would be turning these leads from outreach to meetings and demos, then going to the next level of signing partnerships. You need to demonstrate great negotiation skills, also listening and understanding client needs during the process. Since you are representing our company to a third party, we need you to have comprehensive understanding of our company’s products and services.
Terms and Conditions:
- This recruitment process requires a 3-month incubation process (orientation)
- Our company is on remote-working mode: the incubation process and the work itself will be administered remotely
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values.
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- Education: we have no preference.
- Background preference: business and/or sales experience preferred
Watch our Intro Video
Are you one of us?
If yes, check our youtube channel here!
And send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.