You are a high motivated person. Agile and fast paced with great stamina and high mobility on the field. You have good knowledge of Bali area, able to go to multiple spot in a timely manner. You have good eyes on details & excellent management skill to ensure that the onsite production process are handled smoothly and met our standards.
- Contact multiple supplier. Compare prices, time lead, quality, etc.
- Supervise and document all the process from preparation, , delivery, production, and finalisation.
- Updating RAB list based on design and item/price database (google sheets)
- Updating the price of items based on design and database on property design proposal (google slide)
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values.
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Able to work from Bali and can use motorcycle.
- Have own vehicle is a bonus point.
- Fast and agile, high mobility to move from one location to another.
- Good leadership and detail oriented, able to supervise onsite work.
- Education: Architecture, Hospitality, Management, or any related field.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Journey at Bukit Vista.
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality. During your time as part Bukit Vista, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide a caring working environment, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Intro Video
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!