As an UI/UX Design Intern, you will responsible in producing numerous amount of high-quality visualization for company. On the other hand, you also responsible to create design for best experience for both stakeholder and company side.
- Illustrate high-quality design ideas using storyboards, site maps, prototypes, and process flow
- Responsible for the design and application of all the experiences a user has when interacting with digital tools
- Provide advices and guidances on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about data and design
- You’ll be expected to be fully competent on these skills during our internship time min. within 45 days:
- Data driven design
- Creating user persona
- Conducting research
- Validate a concept with real user
- Understand design specs and best practices
- Commonly used design practice
- Proven user experience
- Mastering design and prototyping tools
- Adobe XD/Figma/Sketch
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Improve a product based on user feedback
- Data driven design
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- Education: prefer Infomatics, Computer Science, or related majors
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Introduction Video
Check our youtube channel here!
Send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, and past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.