A hidden gem located close to Crossfit Wanderlust Canggu. This unique spot will provide you many benefits, such as:
– Super-clean bedroom with a fluffy double bed
– Private bathroom with hot shower
– Quiet and calming stay
– Breezy shared pool
– Workspace friendly with fast WiFi connection, up to 30Mbps
– Close to many delicious cafe & restaurant
– Authentic traditional guesthouse with greenery
– 10 mins drive to Central Canggu
– 14 mins drive to Berawa Beach
Yes, lovely days guaranteed!
– The room and bathroom are all private.
– If you want to cook something, you can use the public kitchen in front equipped with complete cooking tools.
– There is also a fridge where you can buy cold drinks like beers and soda at such a reasonable price.
– Our helpful staff is ready to welcome you.
You can also park your vehicles in the parking lot in front of the guesthouse.
– Q: Is breakfast included?
– A: We want to inform you that we don’t provide breakfast. But you can use the shared kitchen that we provide instead -)
– Q: Can I rent a scooter?
– A: Yes, sure! Our onsite team can help you with scooter rental. It usually costs around IDR 80K – 100K per day without petrol, including 2 helmets.
– Q : Can we rent a full-day car rental?
– A : Full-day car rental is also available with the cost of IDR 600K (around USD 47) for up to 8 hours, including driver & gasoline. Parking fees, highway fees, and entrance fees (if any) are not included. Additional hours are chargeable at IDR 50K (around USD 4) per hour. Car capacity up to 6 guests without luggage.
– Q: Do we provide pick-up service?
– A: We are 40 – 50 minutes from the airport. We can assist you to provide an airport pick-up service with the cost of IDR 300K (around USD 21) per car with driver including gasoline, with a maximum capacity of 5 people + luggage. The driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall by holding the signage of your name.
– Q: Can I check in earlier than 2 PM?
– A: Please be informed that our check-in time is at 2 PM, however, you are most welcome to arrive at an earlier time, drop your luggage first, and start exploring the area while waiting for your villa to be ready.
– Q: Can I have a later check-out on my departure date?
– A: Please be informed that our check-out time is at 12noon. Late check-out is subject to availability and might involve extra charge as well. We might not be able to promise any late check-out service at this point however, you may leave the room and pack your luggage by noontime while our onsite team starts cleaning the room.
– Q: My flight is arriving in the middle of the night. Can I do a late check-in at night?
– A: Yes, you can. We have 24hrs onsite staff. Please inform us of your ETA so that we can help you to do a late check-in.
– Q: Can I contact you directly and see the property before I make a booking?
– A: Airbnb policy stated that we can not do a site visit before the booking is confirmed for safety reasons. The exact address, direction, and details of the property will be given after you book the property.
– Q: I don’t have a credit card, can I pay directly on the spot?
– A: We prefer to take reservations on Airbnb. Airbnb accepts the following payment method: Credit Card & Pay Pal
– If you don’t have a credit card, you can apply for an electronic card issued by banks like:
– Jenius by BTPN (Indonesia)
– Digibank by DBS