Rice paddy rise sway above soft moist soil soaked by the morning dew . Well-carved teak deck made from selected wood at this timber cottage near calming seclude village of Ubud.
There are some benefits while staying here:
– Ultimate quiet area
– Rice paddy around your cabin
– Breakfast is included
– Parking area
– Semi-outdoor private bathroom
– Bathtub with hot water
– Portable AC
Get ready to dive into the ultimate serene surrounded by the rice paddy. Your stay is equipped with a spacious comfortable bedroom, smooth fluffy double bed, private semi-outdoor bathroom with bathtub & TV. Breakfast is also provided and is included in your reservation.
This cabin is all yours to enjoy, with the comfortable double bed & the private semi-outdoor bathroom. There’s also an onsite restaurant for your lunch and dinner.
For monthly stay, we have some services and facilities adjustments. Here are the details.
– Twice a week basic cleaning (sweep & mop)
– Once a week bedsheet and towel renewal
– Include electricity bills. Please be wise on using it.
– NO BREAKFAST
Let’s use the #bukitvista #bvexperience hashtag for your photo shares on social media. We love to see your happy experiences =)
We want to inform you that the rice paddy view can be enjoyed when it’s on planting season. But when after the harvest season, the paddy can’t be enjoyed in a few weeks.
– Q: Is breakfast included?
– A: Yes, daily breakfast is included (not for monthly stay)
– Q: Do you provide pick-up service?
– A: We are 1.5 – 2 hours from the airport depending on traffic. We can assist you to provide an airport pick-up service with an additional cost at IDR 450K (around USD 31) per car with a driver including gasoline, with a maximum capacity of 5 people + luggage. The driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall by holding signage of your name.
Q: Can I check in earlier than 14:00?
A: Please be informed that our check-in time is at 14:00 by default. However, you are most welcome to arrive at any earlier time, drop your luggage first and start enjoying your day at common area or exploring Ubud while awaiting for your room to be ready.
Q: Can I have a late check-out?
A: Please be informed that our check-out time is at 12:00 noon. Late check-out is subject to availability and might involve extra charge as well. We might not be able to promise any late check-out service at this point. However, you may leave the room and pack your luggage by noon time while our onsite team start cleaning the room.
– Q: Can I rent scooter?
– A: Yes, sure! Our onsite team can help you with scooter rental. It usually costs around IDR 80K – 100K per day without petrol, including 2 helmets.