Who is responsible for paying Employees Tax (PPh 21)?
How much Employees Tax (PPh 21) do employees have to pay?
What are the penalties for not paying Employees Tax (PPh 21)?
How is Employees Tax (PPh 21) calculated?
What are the benefits of Employees Tax (PPh 21) for employers?
Implementation in Bukit Vista
Bukit Vista has grown very fast as a start-up company, as we know. As a Perusahaan Terbuka (PT. ), reporting and depositing Employees Tax is a vital responsibility. In order to report PPh 21 in the company, we created new guidelines and processes that makes the processes goes faster. The advantages obtained from implementing e-SPT for taxpayers are :
- Submission of SPT can be done quickly and safely, because the attachments are in the form of softcopy files
- The e-SPT application system organizes company tax data systematically and saves time
- Reducing SPT recording clerical work which consumes quite a lot of resources.
- E-SPT makes it easier for taxpayers to report their SPT, so that those concerned do not need to queue at the Tax Office
- Errors – calculation errors such as addition, subtraction, calculation of PTKP, calculation of tax payable, etc. will be minimized, so that the risk of rectifying the SPT due to these errors can be avoided
- Save time on the work of inputting transaction data carried out by staff. It will take longer if we input data using the excel or word.
- The risk of data security/security will be safer because reporting does not use hardcopy (especially SPT attachments), so that tax data is not known by other parties.
Result and Impacts
Inspiring project right? We always appreciate our Vistans and Visterns, who have Inspired Delight and created an impact for our employee, guests, and partners. We value their talents and see them as a precious asset to our company.
Interested in joining us transform the tourism and hospitality industry?
Contact us at our careers page and see how you can make an impact here also