Who Are You and What Will You do :
As an Offline Canvasser, your responsibilities are :
- Being a Bukit Vista representative. You’ll be representing the company to potential partners (including but not limited to property owners).
- Looking for potential property: offline canvasser will generate information from property / villa / guesthouse when in the field. This information contains contacts, photos of property, pin location and current price. The result of work must qualify based on Bukit Vista Standard
- Schedule calls, meetings and follow up on results from offline canvassing.
- To acquire delightful properties that anchor inspirational guest experiences.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values.
- Personality : Growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Understand and can work comfortably in the field.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Able to communicate well and self-adjust to some required situations in the most professional way.
- Able to see opportunities, match market expectations with the needed product/services, and turn them into prospects.
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, high motivation.
- Have relevant experience, such as Business Development, Marketing, Etc.
- Have a high motivation towards the sales process.
- Have an interest/passion in the hospitality industry and property management business.
- Have strong collaboration skills to develop the team and can take initiatives.
- Ability to persuade and negotiate will be a plus point.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Russian, Mandarin, etc.) will be a plus point.
Perks & Benefits
- A collaborative, global working environment.
- Employee Mentorship program and learning stacks.
- Employee recognition program.
- Flexible public holidays and time-offs.
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view employees as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistans, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Intro Video
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!