What is Attention Insight?
Attention insight is predictive heatmaps generated by AI enables you to analyze and measure the effectiveness their campaign material based on audiences attention when seeing the content that you published. It prevents your content being ignored or missed by audiences.
How To Sign Up
- Sign up to https://attentioninsight.com/
- Click “create analysis”
- Click “Analysis Type” that you need, such as:
- Desktop: for landing pages, e-commerce page, and etc
- Marketing Material: for ads banner, social media graphics, video thumbnails and etc
- Mobile: for mobile app screens
- Posters: for print poster design, billboards, and etc
4. Upload your images and click “analyses”
How To Analyze
1. Look at the heatmaps
Heatmaps shows which elements attract attention. It reveals the most dominant part that stands out the most, as well as the distribution of attention
Heatmap hotspot measurement:
2. Measure the clarity score
Clarity score shows how clear the design is for a new user. It analyses various aspect of your design – the amount of text, text size, text contrast, color saturation, number of images and their size
Clarity score measurement
3. The first 3-5 seconds are the average audience’s attention when they see your content at a glance. Identify the focus map to shows which parts of your designs are get notice or missed.
Pros and Cons
- Save a lot of time and effort
- Available to analyze many types of campaign material
- Giving overall score to measure the effectiveness of the campaign
- Without the need for a data collection process
- For free account, there is limited credits and features to analyze the material
With Attention Insight Analysation
The image that has optimal score on attention insight get a higher engagement, that is 12 clicks to play on the posting, which means people are interest with the thumbnail and read my headline.
Without Attention Insight Analysation
The image that doesn’t analyze first from attention insight get lower engagement, that is 1 click to play, which means people probably doesn’t interest with my thumbnail and miss it. So, it gets lower engagement.