|Service||Visionary||Upper Management||Efficiency through Tech Knowledge Management||Strategist Effectiveness||Sub Management||Operations Executor|
|Priorities||Service Effectiveness||Team Efficiency||Policy & Workflow & Personal Efficiency||Team Effectiveness||Effort|
|Inspiration||Implementation & Inspection||Invention||Invention / Inspection||Implementation & Inspection||Implementation|
|Measurement System||1. Quality of Opportunity|
|Overall OutputOverall Input||– Number of ideas |
– Operation roles reduced/refined per actionable idea
|– Reported Opportunities|
– Reported Threats
– Impact of O/T
|Quality of output/work||Activity per time unitQuality of activity|
1. Where should we be over time?
2. What’s not really working now?
3. What does ideal look like?
|Management Layer |
1. Behavior Management
2. Resource Management
3. Talent Management
– Role creation
– Talent Limitation
– Talent Opportunity
– Role placement
– Load balancing
– Working Pace
|– Information manager to start a data-pathway.|
– Tracks past actions and keeps us from circling back.
|1. Invents & Inspects systems, policies, workflows & tools|
2. How to measure processes & monitor services
|1. Assists Management Layer|
– Supervisory on the operations level, supervising a known role
– Work activity: is the right effort being put in?
– Work quality: is the effort effective?
|Implements the processes & inventions Gives/Receive feedback about broken tools, workflows or policies.|
|KPI Key Activity What is performance of that key activity||Are we pursuing the most impactful ideas at the right time and within our potential?||– Output |
– Longevity Resources consumed vs performance gained.
|1. Activity: |
– Number of recommendations 2. QoA:
– Quality of recommendations
Features: points of efficiencies that reduce the efforts needed to complete a goal.
|– Number of insights|
– Quality of insights
Insight: actionable decisions that affect policy, tools, workflows that can affect performance outcome.
- Property Management
- Property Investment Bali
- Bali Property Management
- Property Market Outlook
- About Us
- Bali Events Calendar