PTO or some call it “Cuti Tahunan”, applies for full time employees only, especially for those who have been in the company for at least 1 year (even if you started as an intern, we’ll count from your 1st day of your internship).
As stated in your full time employment contract, after you’ve entered Bukit Vista for 12 months, you’ll be granted this benefit of 14 days PTO days. PTO days cannot be brought into the next year nor exchanged for other benefits (in a nutshell, bakal hangus kalau ga dipake).
PTO is different to the normal day off; for day off you can adjust it flexibly while for PTO there are few steps:
- Ask for PTO permission from your leader first.
- When approved, you need to submit a notification to HR, where you need to mention the specific dates when exactly you want to take your PTO days.
- Submission is at least 2 week before the PTO starting date
- If your PTO plan is less than 3 days in sequence, you may submit D-3 before PTO starting date
- Then you’ll need to create a dependencies paper to list down your projects/tasks/responsibilities to do handover.
- Fill up the Handover document and follow the instructions there
- Once you’ve listed down your responsibilities, ensure that there are delegates to continue the workflow while you’re away.
- Do the handover process
- When you’re back from PTO, take over your dependencies from your delegates.
PTO can be request on BIGRR
- Make sure you are eligible for PTO (read document above)
- You’ll be granted 14 days for PTO, the total available days can be shown as above
How to request?
- Go to Employee page ? PTO Request
- To request, click on the + REQUEST TIME OFF button
- Fill in all the required information
- Start date
- End date
- In the note please attach any necessary document, for example: Handover document
- Your request status will be update
- Awaiting approval
- New request, need to be check
- Checked and approved
- Checked and rejected
- Awaiting approval