As a Business Development, you will build a collection of incredible and unique properties through partnerships. On the other hand, you are also responsible to explore narrow alleys and digging deep into online communities, looking for gem properties and inspirational owners.
- Being a representative of the company to inspire the prospect property owner in having a delightful partnership with Bukit Vista
- Build & maintain a successful relationship with prospect & the existing clients
- Arrange area expansion strategic planning and execution
- Responsible for leads generation and maintaining a healthy partnership pipeline by canvassing, cold calls, email marketing, and other related activities
- Develop the most successful business strategy to acquire all great accommodations in the area
- Present, promote and sell the company’s products/services using solid arguments to prospective customers and converting into partnership
- Understand Bukit Vista core values.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Able to communicate well and self-adjust to some required situations in the most professional way.
- Able to see opportunities, match market expectations with the needed product/services, and turn them into prospects.
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Have a high motivation towards the sales process.
- Have an interest/passion upon hospitality industry and property management business.
- Have a strong collaboration skills to develop the team and can take initiatives.
- Ability to persuade and negotiate will be a plus point.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as, Russian, Mandarin, etc.) will be a plus point.
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Intro Video
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!