Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.We are problem solvers at heart. We take our responsibilities very seriously, but we meet new challenges with a creative, innovative spirit. We also develop solutions that fuel Bukit-Vista’s rapid growth and underpin its success. We’re creating effective solutions while maintaining our spirit of fun, energy, and passion. Above all, we’re team players. Are you one of us?
Candidates must be tech proficient and willing to learn continuously to succeed in this role. This role is highly rewarding for the right candidate, who enjoys working in small, tight-knit teams and wants to see results.
As a Content Creator Intern, you will be handling our content management: from creating, editing, posting the content and analyze the result. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Creating written content for our various online platforms, social media outlets, blogs that can ramp up the traffic
- Producing new, innovative, and intuitive copywriting, design & layout to attract new audiences
- Edit our previous content stock (videos & photos) to re-produce for marketing purpose
- Running experiments to determine the most efficient & effective content forms
- Optimize conversion of inquiries to bookings via informative and helpful content
- Communicate to our partners to get updated information about latest update of property
- Work closely to Project & Campaign manager for supporting and give suggestion to maximize the result
- Understanding of the Bukit Vista core values
- Understanding of the Marketing Foundation is must
- Superior written/spoken English, Bahasa Indonesia and preferably a third language (Russian, Mandarin Chinese, or French)
- Skill in CMS website platform (WordPress, Wix, SquareSpace, Strikingly) is preferred but not required
- Experience with graphic design project & winning on writing competition award is a plus
- Willingness to learn about data analytics platform (Social Media, Website & OTA)
- Willingness to learn in demanding, high-paced, low-fault-tolerance work environments.
Watch our Intro Video
Check our youtube channel here!
Send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.