Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view talents as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to you who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistans and Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
As a Business Analyst, you will be optimizing the growth of Bukit Vista through optimizing our revenue growth. You will work with a large and growing dataset to extract insights and understanding of market condition. You will need to have a curious mind and good analytical skills to help you discover business strategy. A good machine is also crucial to run Redash visualization, Google Analytics, and other related tools.
What will you do:
- Set up experiments to determine correct prediction of market condition data and pivot towards reducing errors.
- You are required to maintain good relations with property owners and help communicate property pricing strategy.
- Optimizing digital marketing strategy in terms of OTA and social media strategy.
- Assisting the Host and Reservation team to optimize inquiry conversion.
- Project execution and consistent documentations.
- Be active in discussions and brainstorming sessions to generate more discovery.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Have a strong data driven mindset and is detail-oriented.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc) will be a plus point.
- Excellent storyteller with data and able to communicate your findings precisely with clarity (either through writing or visualizations).
- Good understanding on business strategy experiments.
- Education: Engineering, Management, Statistical, or other relevant backgrounds preferred.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
What you will get :
- Limitless career path and senior management level opportunity
- Competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Extraordinary professional experience
- Working in a global-channel startup company
- Exposure to a professional hospitality industry
Let’s hear what our interns and employees say about it
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for?
Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus! Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.