Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view talents as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to you who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistans and Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
These Would be Your Daily Activity as GES:
What will you do:
- Make sure guests leave good reviews in Airbnb and other platforms.
- Complaints handled well and ended with the guest being satisfied.
- Deliver smooth day-to-day operations and thorough preparation.
- Give a clear and thorough reports.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values.
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Plus point if able to communicate in written/spoken English or another third language(such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.)
- Excellent public speaking skills and able to communicate your findings precisely with clarity(either through writing or visualizations).
- Familiar with sales and persuasion techniques is a plus.
- Experience in Community Management or leading community initiatives would be an advantage.
- Have an outstanding hospitable and creative character to develop delightful community and guest experience.
- Strategic Mindset: Able to plan and execute strategic experiments.
- Operational excellence with good time management.
- Smooth flow of coordination between multiple roles.
- Education: Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or any related fields.Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
- For full-time position, Preferred to stay / live in Southern Bali/ Jogja.
What you will get :
- Limitless career path and senior management level opportunity
- Competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Extraordinary professional experience
- Working in a global-channel startup company
- Exposure to a professional hospitality industry
Let’s hear what our interns and employees say about it
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for?
Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus! Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.