Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view talents as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to you who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistans and Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
As a Public Relations, you will be assigned as one of Bukit Vista’s representatives in building long-term partnerships with potential stakeholders. Other than that, you are also involved in gathering the hidden-gems talents worldwide while enhancing the company’s brand awareness among societies.
Watch our Past Project Here:
What will you do:
- Being the face of Bukit Vista. You’ll be representing the company to respective partners (including but not limited to Universities, Bootcamp, Student Community) ranging from small and big inspirational talk, up to composing strategic discussion for both parties.
- Honoured as best talent hunt in the company. You’ll be taking charge in outreach campaigns and come up with strategical plans to find and attract the qualified talents for Bukit Vista.
- Being involved as Event Managers to achieve purposeful and transformational events in order to positively transform our partners and audience.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- You have growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, and good team-worker personality
- Have a general understanding about:
– Interpersonal communication
– Leadership skills
– Event management
- You’ll be expected to be competent on these skills within 45 days, better yet possess it in advance:
- Conversing to different partners with diverse communication channels
- Initiative in taking action towards partner’s inquiry
- Creating and managing the purposeful and transformational events
- Seeing things from client’s perspective
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- Education: we have no preferred education background
A promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, business, or extra-curricular activities related to public relation is preferred
What you will get :
- Limitless career path and senior management level opportunity
- Competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Extraordinary professional experience
- Working in a global-channel startup company
- Exposure to a professional hospitality industry
Let’s hear what our interns and employees say about it
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for?
Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus! Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.