Bukit Vista aims to challenge the traditional hospitality industry by merging innovative technology, agile startup methods, and an incredible guest experience. Our over 50,000 guests in the past years have discovered corners of Southeast Asia through the lens of local, inspirational travel. We nurture a community of over 150+ properties and owners trust Bukit Vista to engage and delight guests coming from all over the world.
Revenue is the essence of every business in any sector. It reflects the direction your company is heading to. The Business Intelligence chapter is here to analyze and discover opportunities on where we can improve on our day-to-day activities and further maximize our revenue growth. We don’t assume and always use data to predict future possibilities, in which we believe we can be the best global portfolio of properties.
You will measure everything we do in terms of financial inputs and outputs. Based on your findings, then you’ll decide which programs to keep, improve, or remove from a financial perspective. Throughout your internship here, your goal is to improve efficiencies and to better what we do!
What Will You Do?
- Measure financial inputs and outputs.
- Make decisions on which programs to keep, improve or remove through financial perspective.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values.
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Have the knowledge and experience in handling investment projects preferred.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc) will be a plus point.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics required.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
- You’ll be expected to be competent on these skills during our internship time min. within 45 days:
- Being able to analyze these report
- Income Statement
- Balance Sheet
- Cashflow Statement
- Using financial matrix in measuring company’s sustainability
- Have advance research skill to optimize developing current finance system
- Giving suggestion based on financial perspective regarding a project’s through financial matrix and advance research
- Being able to analyze these report
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Intro Video
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!