Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view talents as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to you who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistans and Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
As a part of UI/UX Design team, you’ll combine your creativity skills to deliver engaging, high-quality contents and provide surprising and joyful user experiences. You will join a multicultural team with highly skilled product managers, developers, data engineers and other designers that make a real business impact.
Watch Our Past Project Here:
What will you do:
- Deliver user-centered designs for the development teams to implement, keeping in line with the company brand guidelines.
- Identify Users’ needs and provide adequate solutions.
- Detect improvement opportunities based on users’ needs and goals, as well as business objectives and priorities.
- Create and maintain a scalable design system.
- Incorporate feedback to evolve proposed designs and tak
- Illustrate high-quality design ideas using storyboards, site maps, prototypes, and process flow
- Responsible for the design and application of all the experiences a user has when interacting with digital tools
- Provide advices and guidances on the implementation of UX methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and Agile working practices. Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about data and design
- You’ll be expected to be competent on these skills within 45 days, better yet possess it in advance:
- Design Thinking, Lean UX, Agile methodology
- Good story-telling ability to showcase design works and processes to the stakeholders
- Good typography skills, structural design, and information architecture
- Deep understanding of company brand
- Excellent problem-solving skill, especially on balancing design aesthetic and product needs
- Capable to set design direction
- Data driven design
- Creating user persona
- Conducting research
- Validate a concept with real user
- Mastering design and prototyping tools
- Adobe XD/Figma/Sketch
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Improve a product based on user feedback
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- Education: prefer Infomatics, Computer Science, or related majors
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
What you will get :
- Limitless career path and senior management level opportunity
- Competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Extraordinary professional experience
- Working in a global-channel startup company
- Exposure to a professional hospitality industry
Let’s hear what our interns and employees say about it
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for?
Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus! Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.