You are a visual designer with an interest in the hospitality industry who wants to help create stunning user interfaces. A UI designer at icon incar can expect to be involved in a wide array of projects and we offer you the chance to express your design spirit! By working in an interdisciplinary team of UI, UX, and motion designers, we want you to be contributing at every level to achieve the common goal of creating stunning interfaces.
- Deliver user-centered designs for the development teams to implement, keeping in line with the company brand guidelines.
- Collaborate and give advice to UX Designers & Software developers on UI perspective from the initial product design process
- Present the outstanding design with the user’s need in mind
- Create and maintain a scalable design system.
- Build a prototype and do design testing
- Create pixel-perfect design implementation
- Incorporate feedback to evolve proposed designs and task
- Illustrate high-quality design ideas using storyboards, site maps, prototypes, and process flow
- Responsible for the design and application of all the experiences a user has when interacting with digital tools
- Being part of a team with a forward-looking, international mindset and Agile working practices.
- Opportunities to shape the tech community within and outside the company, through mentoring and knowledge-sharing.
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about data and design
- You’ll be expected to be fully competent on these skills during our internship time min. within 45 days:
- Design Thinking, Lean UX, Agile methodology
- Good story-telling ability to showcase design works and processes to the stakeholders
- Good typography skills, structural design, and information architecture
- Deep understanding of company brand
- Excellent problem-solving skill, especially on balancing design aesthetic and product needs
- Capable to set design direction
- Data driven design
- Creating user persona
- Conducting research
- Validate a concept with real user
- Mastering design and prototyping tools
- Adobe XD/Figma/Sketch
- Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator
- Improve a product based on user feedback
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- Education: prefer Infomatics, Computer Science, or related majors
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
Journey at Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view students as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to the next class of interns and new grads who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real-world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Introduction Video
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for? Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus!
Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration!