NOTE: PRICE VALID UNTIL MARCH 2023
AVAILABILITY IS UPDATED DAILY
A spacious, cozy & homey apartment unit on the cliffside of the pristine Bingin Beach, the surfer’s paradise. The beach is just a few steps away from your room. Enjoy the stunning, unbeatable ocean view from our cafe downstairs. Sunset cocktail with your beloved one, some good friends or your favorite book. Your choice. Pack your bags and be our guests! 🙂
✔ 1BR with private bathroom
✔ Living Room
✔ AC, FAN and WIFI
✔ Beachfront (1 min walk only)
✔ Cafe downstairs
Welcome to one of the closest places to Bingin beach. Walk to the beach effortlessly and become the first person to surf every morning. This place has easy access to excellent breaks: Bingin, and Dreamland. If you’re coming here to surf, you’re in the right place.
Here I’m going to tell you what our guests told us upfront, so you don’t come with the wrong expectations.
What not to expect:
• The room. Since this location is one of the closest to the ocean, the beach breeze will also affect the room, as I already mentioned. The consequence will be a little bit of humidity in the room. Yes, you’ll feel the tropical beach breeze.
• The water. We use plastic containers to keep the water, so the water will have quite a unique smell, but it’s still safe and you can use it to take a bath after surfing. After all, it’s very different from the water at your home.
• Luxury Hangers. The hanger we have is the regular one. Just focus on the function of the hanger, it is the same as the hanger you have.
• Mosquito net. Yes, we have it but not all of them are new.
• The basin is clean as new. Maybe you will find traces of rust on the basin, it happens due to cleaning errors but you can still use it to wash your hands and wash your face :))
What to expect:
• Since the location is pretty remote, you will need to go through a lot of stairs to get down to the property. Thus, this apartment is perfect for young & energetic backpackers, but not friendly for toddlers/infants 🙂 We assure you that the experience will be 100% worth all the effort. However, there is a third-party porter that you can pay to bring your luggage (if needed).
• Easy access to the beach. Yes after you walk down the many steps to get to the property, you will definitely have easy access to the beach. You just need to walk down 20 steps since our location is just 10 meters above the beach.
• Be happy that you are able to book online, cause for years, we only took walk-ins – and when those guests couldn’t get a room they’d carry all their gear with them down the dreaded Bingin steps. You have it way easy now.
• We have a restaurant in the same place as our property so you can order food and drinks easily.
✦ CONSTRUCTION ✦
For your information, you may encounter some constructions around the villa, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
There may be construction noise which is quite disturbing. This is the season when many property owners in the area build and renovate their properties because the pandemic is over and Bali’s economy is starting to revive.
If you are someone who is really looking for new experiences truly Bali, you will appreciate everything that happens in the environment around the villa. A wise man said, “Expect nothing during travel, and then you will find a meaningful experience.”
Absolute beachfront location on the shores of Bingin beach. Cinematic beach experience with waves crashing just below the villa. Being right down on Bingin Beach with great food and drinks from the cafe right there is perfect.
One-bedroom beachfront apartment, fully equipped with a comfortable bed with mosquito net, AC, pantry, and private bathroom. We do not have a kitchen nor e refrigerator in this room, but we do have a restaurant downstairs where you can order your meals.
Since this room is located on the first floor, you will have view of neighbour in front instead of the sea.
This room doesn’t have an ocean view but you are welcomed to enjoy the stunning, unbeatable ocean view from our cafe downstairs. Since we are located on the cliffside beach, there will be no disturbing noises from scooters/motorcycles/or morning prayer calls from mosques.
You’re probably not going to like this, but we will be as honest as possible about WiFi. We don’t have 100% reliable WiFi in Bali especially during the rainy season, even though we have installed from the best company.
The wifi speed is as you can see in the picture, but we would say that the WiFi works around 40% – 80% only at the moment.
We hope you can still enjoy your stay by exploring the neighborhood or discovering Bali’s culture.
- 2 mins walk to Labuansait Beach
- 4 mins drive to The Cashew Tree Restaurant
- 4 mins drive to Bali Training Center (Gym)
- 4 mins drive to Casa Asia (Restaurant)
- 5 mins drive to Gooseberry (Restaurant)
- 6 mins drive to Drifter Surf Shop (Cafe and Gallery)
- 6 mins drive to Padang-Padang Beach
- 7 mins drive to El Kabron Bali (Spanish Restaurant)
- 7 mins drive to Dreamland Beach
The great-sized room and incredible balcony are yours. It’s designed perfectly for surfers.
SOUND OF WAVE
This property is located on the beachfront. This means that the sound of waves going to be your daily background music, even when you sleep. Our guests consider it the most beautiful sound ever.
Besides the sound of waves, you will also hear some music from the cafe. You’ll love it as it blends nicely with the waves. Worry not, it’s not going until late.
No pets are allowed, sorry!
You can park a car at the top of Bingin beach, there’s a large parking area.
✦ LOTS OF STAIRS ✦
Since the location is pretty remote, you will need to go through a lot of stairs to get down to the property. Thus, this apartment is perfect for young & energetic backpackers, but not friendly for toddlers/infants 🙂 We assure you that the experience will be 100% worth all the effort. However, there is a third-party porter that you can pay to bring your luggage (if needed) as it can be troublesome to bring them by yourself.
We will also assist you through instant messaging to provide any information you need during your stay.
You’ll be right on the waves but not far from food or minimart. In fact, we have our own cafe downstairs where you can enjoy your daily meals, having some tropical beer time or light snacks to accompany your sea-stare moments. It’s one of the best places to eat on the beach. In addition, there are almost half-a-dozen other great places to eat, drink, and rent surf gear along this beach.
NO PROPERTY VISIT
Based on Airbnb policy we can not do a property visit before the booking confirmed. The details of the property will be given after you book the property
Other details to note
Let’s use the #bukitvista #bvexperience hashtag for your photo shares on social media. We love to see your happy experiences =)
AIRPORT PICK UP SERVICE
We are 35-45 minutes from the airport. We can assist you to provide an airport pick up service with the cost at IDR 350K (around USD 25) per car with driver including gasoline, with a maximum capacity of 4 people + luggage. The driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall by holding signage of your name. He will also help you to bring your luggage to the apartment (maximum 2 luggage on him. Should you bring more luggage, you will either need to please carry the other luggage yourself or we can arrange a porter to help)
We can also ask our onsite team to help you to contact nearby motorbike rental providers. It usually costs around IDR 70K (around USD 5) per day without petrol, including 2 helmets.
You may please enjoy breakfast in our cafe downstair. Depends on the menu that you chose, price per meal starts from around IDR 50K per person.
Early check-in is subject to the availability of the room, but you usually can arrive early and drop your luggage at the reception area. You can use common facilities or go out first while waiting for your room to be ready (usually around 2 pm).
If the room is available, we can proceed the early check in with the extra fee as listed:
Early check – in before 14:00 = 25% of the nightly rates
Early check – in before 10:00 = 50% of the nightly rates
Early check – in before 8:00 = 100% of the nightly rates
Please inform us at least 24 hours prior the time you want to do early check in, otherwise we can’t accommodate your early check in.
Our check-out time is at 12:00 noon. Late check-out is subject to availability and might involve extra charge as well. We might not be able to promise any late check-out service at this point. However, you may leave the room and pack your luggage by noon time while our onsite team starts cleaning the apartment.
ACCESS TO APARTMENT
Once you confirm your reservation, we will share the details and super important notes to know for your arrival. The most part of the walking trip from the parking area to the listing is via the famous rocky stairs of Bingin Beach.
LUGGAGE PORTER SERVICE
Please contact us latest before 12 noon of your arrival date. Their service usually costs IDR 100K (around USD 8) per porter for one way. One guy can bring one heavy luggage or some small luggage each way.
You are invited to enjoy the amazing ocean view from our cafe downstairs. If you’d like to stay in an ocean-view unit, you may please contact us to chose either a smaller room with shared bathroom (lower price) or a bigger unit with private bathroom (higher price).
The best spot to enjoy a decent internet connection is by hanging out at the cafe. The in-room connection may be spotty or unavailable most of the time.
DIRECT CONTACT AND LOCATION VISIT
Airbnb policy stated that we can not do a site visit before the booking confirmed for safety reasons. The exact address, direction, and details of the property will be given after you book the property.
We prefer to take reservation on Airbnb. Airbnb accepts the following payment method: Credit Card & Pay Pal
If you don’t have a credit card, you can apply for an electronic card issued by banks like:
- Jenius by BTPN (Indonesia)
- Digibank by DBS