A hidden nest located in the main street of Nelayan Canggu. This unique spot will provide you a many benefits, such as:
– Quiet and calming stay
– Breezy shared pool
– Workspace friendly with fast WiFi connection, up to 30Mbps
– Friendly & hospitable owner/staff
– Close to many delicious cafe & restaurant
– 5 mins drive to beach
– Authentic brick walled design suitable for your Instagram feed
This is a 5 room small guesthouse with shared pool and dining/working table. Each room have a private bathroom and a balcony with chair and table to chill outside your room. We manage this property in family and friendly style. No strict rules or regulation, but we expect every guest to respect our staff and other guests.
The entire room is yours to enjoy along with the private bathroom. The balcony is outside and other guests might walking around it (it’s social). The pool and dining/working table is shared with other guests. We have simple kitchen, let us know if you want to borrow utensils or use the kitchen. There’s a mini fridge bar, you can buy the drinks from us.
Other things to note
– Q: Is breakfast included?
– A: We want to inform you that we don’t provide breakfast. But you can use the shared kitchen that we provide instead 🙂
– Q: Can I rent scooter?
– A: Yes, sure! Our onsite team can help you with scooter rental. It usually costs around IDR 80K – 100K per day without petrol, including 2 helmets.
– Q : Can we rent full day car rental ?
– A : Full day car rental is also available with the cost at IDR 600K (around USD 47) for up to 8 hours, including driver & gasoline. Parking fees, highway fees and entrance fees (if any) are not included. Additional hours is chargeable at IDR 50K (around USD 4) per hour. Car capacity up to 6 guests without luggage.
– Q: Do we provide pick up service?
– A: We are 35-45 minutes from the airport. We can assist you to provide an airport pick up service with the cost at IDR 250K (around USD 18) per car with driver including gasoline, with a maximum capacity of 5 people + luggage. The driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall by holding signage of your name.
– Q: Can I check-in earlier than 2 PM?
– A: Please be informed that our check-in time is at 2 PM, however, you are most welcome to arrive at an earlier time, drop your luggage first and start exploring the area while waiting for your villa to be ready.
– Q: Can I have later check-out on my departure date?
– A: Please be informed that our check-out time is at 12noon. Late check-out is subject to availability and might involve extra charge as well. We might not be able to promise any late check-out service at this point however, you may leave the room and pack your luggage by noon time while our onsite team starts cleaning the room.
– Q: My flight is arriving in the middle of the night. Can I do late check-in at night?
– A: Yes you can. We have onsite staff that ready for late check-in. Please inform us of your ETA so that we can help you to do a late check-in.
– Q: Can I contact you directly and see the property before I make a booking?
– A: Airbnb policy stated that we can not do a site visit before the booking confirmed for safety reasons. The exact address, direction, and details of the property will be given after you book the property.