NOTE: PRICE VALID UNTIL MARCH 2023
Breezy sunset GH curated by BUKIT VISTA
The perfect place for surfers who want to connect with fellow surfers from all over the world. Completed with room facilities: clean and comfortable, AC, hot water, Wifi and has easy access within 1-minute walk to local restaurants and only 10-15 minutes walk to the beach. You will feel the fresh air, big waves, and beautiful sunset views at Uluwatu that will accompany you during your adventure. We will be waiting to welcome your amazing adventure here
You might wonder why our guests stay here, and I’ll tell you upfront that luxury wasn’t the main reason. Most of our happiest guests preferred to spend their money on the fun experiences of traveling such as drinking, partying, surfing, eating and skipped over the accommodation budget.
If that’s you, this is your place, but I’m going to tell you about everything your hard-earned money DIDN’T pay for. Having operated our fun-loving, casual place for almost a decade, I like to give you the upfront truth about staying here.
What NOT to expect:
- Sparkling clean. This is, tempoe doeloe, olde-Indonesia, olde-Bali, yep the place that your grand-daddy told you about, or you overheard in a cheap hostel while backpacking. Not super clean, Not terribly dirty – ala naturale, a place with character.
- Service. The staff are proud locals from Uluwatu, who inherited a world-class location and enjoy their traditional ways. They’ll do the basics, but this isn’t a Four Seasons. Going the extra mile is not their style.
- Comfort or Luxury or modern amenities. We rarely charge above market rates, and if you’re looking to spend weeks here waiting for good waves, or have a simple base to explore South Bali, this is it. We’re still keeping it real – 2010’s real – the golden years of Bali surfing.
- Work. If you must, then work – that’s what pays the bills and that’s how you’re gonna afford to stay here, but it’s not the best workplace. The tables are small, and the general vibe is lazy, not going to be too motivated to work when you see your neighbors partying and surfing, right?
- WiFi, it’s a lucky day when it works great, some days it terrible, we did install a good distribution network and upgraded to fiber, but if you need to do critical work, get yourself a place with a backup generator and dedicated line – but you’re in another budget category.
- No Views. The picture of the cliffs, that’s our neighborhood, not the view from the property.
What to expect:
- The team here are playful & cool, like never stressed out, dreadlock Jamaican cool, but the Uluwatu version of that. They’ll smile and offer you cigarettes (even if you’re a non-smoker), but they mean it in the friendliest way.
- Be happy that you are able to book online, cause for years, we only took walk-ins – and when those guests couldn’t get a room they’d drive around all over the place looking for another budget place.
- Great prices. Good for long-stays, and short-stays, stay forever, we’ll take you.
- Not much else…
Simple Balinese guesthouse for the surfer community in Uluwatu. Your cabin will be equipped with a comfortable double bed, AC, TV, Wifi, and also ensuite with a private bathroom. There is a table if you need one for remote working.
You can also enjoy the shared pool in the common area, laid-back in the garden area, or hang out and chat with other guests in the games area next to the pool.
This booking does not include breakfast nor do we provide it here.
We also do not have a kitchen but worry not since there are many nearby restaurants that you can visit around the area like:
- 1 mins WALK to Ulu Restaurant (Indonesian & Western, seafood & pasta)
- 4 mins WALK to Corner Cafe
- 8 mins WALK to Mana Uluwatu Restaurant & Bar
- 18 mins WALK to District 6 (vegetarian and for vegan food)
- 20 mins WALK Suka Espresso (Restaurant. Cafe, kitchen, and coffee roasters)
- Sunset Point Uluwatu: 650 m
- Suluban Beach: 850 m
- Single Fin: 1.4 km
Apologize for the inconvenience during your stay, we have small construction in front of the office.
Your room is private and en-suite with private bathroom.
Feel free to access the shared pool, garden and also pool & ping pong games with other amazing travelers from all around the globe.
★ BALI’S LOCAL WILDLIFE
Bali is an island full of wildlife, including Mr. Caterpillar who in every rainy season, was born along with a few million of his brothers & sisters in Bali. He’s harmless and when he feels threatened, he’ll curl into a disc. He’s been spotted from 1-star hostels to 5-star resorts, there’s really no stopping him from exploring – if you see him, give him a push with your feet, and he’ll become a bug equivalent of a hockey puck. You can then push him gently outside, remember it’s bad karma to kill living beings in Bali.
This guesthouse is located around 40 minutes drive from Airport.
Other details to note
We want to inform you that we don’t provide breakfast.
Yes, sure! Our onsite team can help you with scooter rental. It usually costs around IDR 80K – 100K per day without petrol, including 2 helmets.
FULL DAY CAR RENTAL
Full day car rental is also available with the cost at IDR 600K (around USD 47) for up to 8 hours, including driver & gasoline. Parking fees, highway fees and entrance fees (if any) are not included. Additional hours is chargeable at IDR 50K (around USD 4) per hour. Car capacity up to 6 guests without luggage.
AIRPORT PICK UP SERVICE
We are 50 – 60 minutes from the airport. We can assist you to provide an airport pick up service with the cost at IDR 450K (around USD 31) per car with driver including gasoline, with a maximum capacity of 5 people + luggage. The driver will be waiting for you at the arrival hall by holding signage of your name.
EARLY CHECK IN
Early check-in is subject to the availability of the room, but you usually can arrive early and drop your luggage at the reception area. You can use common facilities or go out first while waiting for your room to be ready (usually around 2 pm).
If the room is available, we can proceed the early check in with the extra fee as listed:
Early check – in before 14:00 = 25% of the nightly rates
Early check – in before 10:00 = 50% of the nightly rates
Early check – in before 8:00 = 100% of the nightly rates
Please inform us at least 24 hours prior the time you want to do early check in, otherwise we can’t accommodate your early check in.
LATE CHECK OUT
Please be informed that our check-out time is at 12noon. Late check-out is subject to availability and might involve extra charge as well. We might not be able to promise any late check-out service at this point however, you may leave the room and pack your luggage by noon time while our onsite team starts cleaning the room.
LATE CHECK IN
Yes, you can. We have 24hrs onsite staff. Please inform us of your ETA so that we can help you to do a late check-in.
DIRECT CONTACT AND SITE VISIT
Airbnb policy stated that we can not do a site visit before the booking confirmed for safety reasons. The exact address, direction, and details of the property will be given after you book the property.
We prefer to take reservation on Airbnb. Airbnb accepts the following payment method: Credit Card & Pay Pal
If you don’t have a credit card, you can apply for an electronic card issued by banks like:
- Jenius by BTPN (Indonesia)
- Digibank by DBS