Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view talents as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to you who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistans and Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
As a Mobile Developer, you will be developing our cross-platform mobile app used by our partners. You should be a detail-oriented person with a good eye for design interactivity and usability. You know the difference between a rounded square and a squircle. You care about shadow and elevation. You will consume backend API data efficiently utilizing local storage and state management.
Watch Our Past Project Here:
What will you do:
- Translate UI design into fully functional app that works on multiple platform with one codebase
- Collaborate with UI/UX designer to create streamlined user flow to help user achieve their goals
- Maintain the consistency of the implementation of our design system by using reusable components
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about data and programming knowledge.
- You’ll be expected to be competent on these skills within 45 days, better yet possess it in advance:
- Mobile app development
- Xcode/Firebase authorization
- Project management
- Version control (Git)
- Proficient in written and spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point too.
- Education: prefer Informatics, Computer Science, or related majors.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
What you will get :
- Limitless career path and senior management level opportunity
- Competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Extraordinary professional experience
- Working in a global-channel startup company
- Exposure to a professional hospitality industry
Let’s hear what our interns and employees say about it
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for?
Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus! Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.