Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view talents as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to you who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a Vistans and Vistern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners.
Your buddy, chapter, and our incredible company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
As a Front-End Developer, you will be contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for the management company. You also responsible to create a well-designed products that is helpful for the company and stakeholders.
Watch Our Past Projects Here:
What will you do:
- Specialize in the company’s website design
- Composed the great user visualization experiences and easy to use web app interface
- Coordinate with UI/UX Designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation
- Understand the user, the product, and how company is going to develop it
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about data and programming knowledge
- You’ll be expected to be competent on these skills within 45 days, better yet possess it in advance:
- Redux state management
- Consume REST API
- Material UI
Experience with WordPress preferred
- Proficient in written and spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point too
- Education: prefer Informatics, Computer Science, or related majors
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities
What you will get :
- Limitless career path and senior management level opportunity
- Competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Extraordinary professional experience
- Working in a global-channel startup company
- Exposure to a professional hospitality industry
Let’s hear what our interns and employees say about it
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for?
Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus! Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.