Welcome to Bukit Vista
We’re dreamers and doers, mentors and hosts. We view talents as individuals, the recruiting process as a shared adventure, and decisions as conversations. Our mission is to open Bukit Vista’s doors to you who are ready for a life-changing experience and excited to innovate the world of hospitality.
During your time as a full timer or intern, you’ll be integrated into a team where you’ll contribute to challenging projects to develop new services for our management company, strengthen our infrastructure, and delight our community of guests and owners. As a part of Product Development Chapter, you need to understand the user, the product, and how we are going to develop it. You create a well-designed products that is helpful for our team, partners, and guests.
Your buddy, chapter, and our company will strive to develop your potential during your time with us. We’ll provide the support, mentorship, fun, and real world experience needed to accelerate your learning and make a real impact on the hospitality industry, as we revolutionize the way people travel.
Watch our Past Project Here:
What Will you Do :
- Observing the condition of our internal tools to find need for improvement
- Be the champion/leader of projects in Product Development Chapter
- Be a visionary of how Bukit Vista internal tool is developed
- Gather user feedback and analyze it for a product refinement
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner, detailed-oriented person and good team-worker
- Have a general understanding about data and software tools
- You’ll be expected to be competent on these skills within 45 days, better yet possess it in advance:
- Understand how data, analytics, and software tools work
- Good communicator and detailed-oriented observer
- Strategic thinker : you need to know what happened inside the company because this can have a direct or indirect impact on your product and its development.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- Education: prefer Infomatics, Computer Science, or related majors
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business or extra-curricular activities.
What you will get :
- Limitless career path and senior management level opportunity
- Competitive base pay and performance bonuses
- Health insurance
- Extraordinary professional experience
- Working in a global-channel startup company
- Exposure to a professional hospitality industry
Let’s hear what our interns and employees say about it
Feel that you might be the right talent we’re looking for?
Send over your application form by clicking the apply button below! Make sure that your CV is updated and the application form is in English, submitting a LinkedIn profile or past projects would be a plus! Last but not least, we like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology, and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.