The Property Management Team spearheads both our partners’ (property owners) and guests’ experience with Bukit Vista. The team consists of several hosts that cover different areas and will be assigned to properties within that area. Both guests and partners will rely on the knowledge of our hosting team to correspond with any potential problems, plans, and involvements to deliver the best experience and services with Bukit Vista.
All of our properties have a person that handles different tasks, like a housekeeper, reservation, revenue manager, and accounting. These roles will be a part of your team that you need to coordinate to deliver a great guest experience.
You are a user-experience-oriented person, meaning that you are someone who prioritizes guests’ and partners’ needs to improve their experience when they use our services. You’re empathetic and have the right compassion to help and assist our guests with their needs during their stay for them to have a memorable guest experience. At the same time, you positively transform our partners through consultations, providing recommendations, and hospitality training.
What will you do
- Conduct team coordination and in-house staff evaluation to deliver a consistent guest experience across multiple properties.
- Respond to and deliver exceptional service to guests and any parties concerned in a timely and efficient manner, from the moment guests check-in, stay, and until they check out. This includes:
- Answering guests’ in-house questions and fulfilling their priority needs.
- Run through the list of guest issues and solve it quickly by coordinating with multiple roles
- Inspect the performance of other teams such as reservation, revenue management, accounting, and housekeeper to ensure they deliver results for both partners and guests.
- Independently lead the team to deliver business impact through driving successful and exceptional hospitality services.
- User-oriented problem-solving in a timely manner → for guest & partner complaints.
- Conduct routine quality control and property inspections.
- Monitoring and optimizing community engagement level and creating monthly inspection summary.
Terms and Conditions for Full Time position:
- This recruitment process requires a 3-month incubation process (orientation)
- Understand Bukit Vista Core Values
- Personality: growth mindset, bias to action, self-learner.
- Preferred to stay/live in Southern Bali/ Jogja.
- Proficient in written/spoken English. Another third language (such as Mandarin, Russian, etc.) will be a plus point.
- Excellent public speaking skills and ability to communicate your findings precisely with clarity (either through writing or visualizations). Familiar with sales and persuasion techniques is a plus.
- Experience in Community Management or leading community initiatives would be an advantage.
- Have an outstanding hospitable and creative character to develop a delightful community and guest experience.
- Strategic Mindset: Able to plan and execute strategic experiments.
- Operational excellence with good time management.
- Smooth flow of coordination between multiple roles.
- Education: Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or any related fields.
- Background: a promising history of achievement & accomplishments in academics, sports, business, or extra-curricular activities.
Perks & Benefits
- A collaborative, global working environment.
- Employee Mentorship program and learning stacks.
- Employee recognition program.
- Housing: Dormitory at Bali Base + Wi-Fi.
- Flexible public holidays and Paid time-offs.
- Medical health insurance.
Watch our Introduction Video
Check our youtube channel here!
Then, what are you waiting for?
And send over your CV, a LinkedIn profile, or past projects. We like candidates that are passionate about hospitality, interested in technology and enjoy a fun workspace with lots of collaboration.